Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday Smiles

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Today I'm planning to spend lots of time outside. Beach cruising, walking, running, talking and laughing with my love. If we're lucky, we'll have time for ice cream at this amazing place. What are you up to this weekend?

Here are some links from around the web that made my smile this week.

Jane Austen's Fight Club.

10 things your commencement speaker won't tell you.

Can't wait to try this DIY.

Turn your instagram photos into prints (and other cool things).

Need some more neon in your life?

Connecting things.

A great recipe for Cinco de Mayo.

Interesting discussion on not using a purse.

photo via

5 comments:

rooth said...

Happy Cinco weekend - and I'd love to not carry a bag either! It's so liberating

Jordan Jaked said...

That neon striped shirt tutorial is awesome!!

ginanorma said...

What a fun filled little post, I think I had heard of a site that printed IG's thank you!

tuttepazzeperibijoux said...

hi catherine thank you for your lovely comment, love your blog now i follow you, follow each other? xxx elena www.tuttepazzeperibijoux.com

miss b said...

I shall definitely check out these links - you have an interesting and varied blog and I'm your newest follower!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/