Friday, April 20, 2012

Minty Stripe



Skirt: Zara, Shirt: Target, Cardigan: Target, Shoes: Steve Madden, Scarf: H&M, Purse: Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses: Jee Vice, Earrings: Charming Charlie

It's almost the weekend! With the forecast showing temperatures in the high-70s and low-80s, I have a feeling the beach is going to be packed tomorrow and there's nothing wrong with that!

I love this time of year. Everyone seems to wake up from their winter hibernation and join the party in a good mood. What are your plans this weekend?

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

i love this - that skirt is great!

linds

Redheaded Daybook said...

cute cute cute!
love stripes and love mint.

Miss Kenzie said...

i LOVE this! beautiful!


<3
Kenzie

Liesl said...

Such a lovely look on you, and I'm loving you bag! Enjoy the weather! :)

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

This is an awesome outfit!

Erica [pocket full of chuckles] said...

love this outfit!

Cymone said...

great skirt!!!! :)

Cymone
xo

Britt*Secondhand Magpie said...

All I need to say, is that I need your bag. Stat.

I stumbled across your blog today and I love your style! I can't wait to check out the other posts and will most definitely be a new follower :)

Britt
Secondhand Magpie