Monday, April 9, 2012

I am an Oreo


 Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Nordstrom, Shoes: H&M, Belt: H&M, Watch: Nixon, Sunglasses: Jee Vice

You may recognize this shirt from my spring style wishlist. It is one of the two items this year that have been given to me (read: I did not break my commitment). This was my Easter outfit. And I know that Easter is all about bright colors and flowers and whatnot, but I just wanted to wear black and white, okay? At least my shoes are bright.

(To read more about my wardrobe challenge, click here and to see all 2012 wardrobe challenge outfits, click here.) 

10 comments:

Mal said...

Love the bright shoes w/ the black and white outfit! Great look

Mal @ The Chic Geek

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

i wish i had red stairs to take pictures on! lovely.

Ana Degenaar said...

you look gorg!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

A beautiful oreo!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

You have such beautiful pictures on your blog! Loving this black and white ensemble! :)

Melissa Blake said...

What a great outfit! xoxo

p.s. now you've got me craving Oreos! :)

Audra @ Once a Mom Always a Cook said...

Thank you for stopping by! I am now following your cute blog :) What an adorable outfit, love the pop of color your shoes add!

Wren said...

Love that pop of orange with the classic black and white. I love it.

Wren
http://houseofwren.blogspot.ca/

Ivana said...

You look so pretty in this Oreo outfit :) I love the black & white combo so much, it's always so classy and elegant! And I love the pop of orange on your shoes. You look amazing!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Jennifer Blair said...

oh, you are so cute! I LOVE the color block top!