Monday, March 19, 2012

Wanderlust: Portugal

Last week, I talked about my time in Spain. While I was in Spain, I developed a mild love affair with its neighboring country, Portugal. While I never made it over there, I heard so many wonderful things about this quiet, under-the-radar travel destination. A friend of mine lived there for three years as a child and she tells me that her memories of Portugal are "magical". Looking for another reason to love Portugal? How about this guy

Image Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

9 comments:

Mal said...

Oh my, all these photos are stunning!

My husband is Portuguese but has never been there, so lately we've been talking about planning a trip

Mal @ The Chic Geek

Ekta said...

Definitely looks like a magical place! Would love to go there one day! x

Josie said...

It looks absolutely STUNNING! I'd love to visit.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Jenna said...

Isn't it strange how Portugal just sort of gets swept under the rug? I've also been to Spain, but never made it to Portugal, these pictures are making me want to plan a trip there real bad though :)

xxx
Jenna

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

It's on the top of my dream destination list for sure!

The Millers said...

Wow! These pictures are gorgeous! I'm definitely wanting to go there now. Loving the blog!! Xo

Ruthie said...

Portugal? yes,yes, yes! Ronaldo? No, No, No!!

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

These pictures made me realize how much I need/want a vacation!

Joy