Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Showdown at the Ho-Down



Shirt: Zara, Skirt: Paul & Joe, Boots: Target, Scarf: H&M, Sunglasses: Jee Vice, Purse: H&M, Earrings: F21

Last Sunday it was very sunny but when you walked outside, it felt like a wind tunnel. Very deceptive, this LA weather, sometimes. To combat the cold, I threw on my favorite knitted skirt (it's like wearing a blanket!) and my ankle boots. Since I wanted to celebrate the start of spring, I added a floral scarf. Apparently this combination prompted my inner cowgirl to start dancing like I was at the county ho-down. Oh, dear. My first video. Now you all get to see how crazy I really am.


(To read more about my wardrobe challenge, click here and to see all 2012 wardrobe challenge outfits, click here.) 

7 comments:

The Midwest Muse said...

You are beautiful.

Alyx said...

Ohmygosh, I love EVERYTHING about this outfit!!! SO PERFECT!!!

Lou said...

Great outfit and it looks great on you.

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

Lou
www.thekeypieces.co.uk

Devon @ TheMermaidChronicles said...

Very cute outfit! Love the scarf and your little dance haha.

Katie said...

I love this outfit. I think anyone under six feet tall would risk looking frumpy/stocky with a longer skirt and ankle boots but you pull it off! love ya.

Liesl said...

You are adorable!!! :)

Vittoria @ The Beautiful Things said...

love the shoes x

http://www.the-beautiful-things.com