Friday, March 9, 2012

Check Yourself



Pants: Zara (similar), Shirt: H&M (similar), Cardigan: BP, Sandals: Steve Madden (similar), Belt: H&M (similar), Sunglasses: Jee Vice, Earrings: Charming Charlie

After such gorgeous, sunny days last weekend, I couldn't help but dig out my white pants this week. Combine recent sunny weather with the fact that daylight savings time is about to lighten up our evenings, I think it's officially okay to start dressing for spring. (Hopefully, I didn't just jinx the weather.) 

What are your thoughts on wearing white before Labor Day? (Obviously, I don't follow the rule.)

(To read more about my wardrobe challenge, click here and to see all 2012 wardrobe challenge outfits, click here.) 

4 comments:

Michelle P said...

Love your outfit! And I wear white whenever, I don't think that rule applies anymore.

andrea brionne said...

great combo. you can pull off the white pants, no prob :)

Courtney Erin said...

Such a great spring outfit - I love the mint bag!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Sian said...

This is a lovely outfit, it's simple but chic and fresh looking! I love the white pants with the sandals, very cute!
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/