Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday Smiles

I'm so glad it's the weekend! I'm not sure why, but I've been feeling a little lethargic lately. I'm playing in a volleyball tournament today and I'm looking forward to playing around in the sand and getting my heart rate up under the warm sun (hopefully!). What are you up to this weekend? Below are some lovely, inspiring links I've gathered this week from around the web.

A nice reminder about doing.

Adding color to old, iconic images makes me see them in an entirely new light.

Loving this melon-colored metallic belted coat from Calvin Klein's Fall 2012 NYFW runway show.

I am LOVING the studded boots in this top picture.

This blog makes me want to slow down and cook, cook, cook.

The cure to anything...

This internationally-inspired wedding in San Francisco is so beautiful.

The Stone Mirror in Antalya, Turkey

photo found via

12 comments:

Elisha(: said...

oooh i love those boots!! <33

Heather Belle said...

Wow the coloursized black and whites are amazing. They're so... just wow! Thanks so much for sharing :)
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Annabel said...

Wow the picture is amazing! So cool. Lovely blog :)

pepperandchips.blogspot.com

letizia said...

gorgeous picture, love these colors!
For me, not much today, i mean it's sunday ahah! maybe I'm gonna watch a dvd..

http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

LINDA said...

Cute post!! <3

xoxo

Linda from www.moonon.com

QT said...

Love that tiger picture. Cute post!

Btw, thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a lovely comment. :)

QT

nastya_said said...

I've added some sites to my bookmarks and I like "Roost" very much :)

btw thank you very much for the comment! it would be nice to follow each other :)
nastya-said.blogspot.com

Ioana-Carmen said...

Nice! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
Ioana

http://sparkleeverydayblog.blogspot.com/

Cindy Aparbal said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Follow me at http://cincity26.blogspot.com/

The doll on fashion said...

I love the photo of the tiger you've used!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I hope you visit again soon.

The doll on fashion

Maria said...

Great picture of the tiger! Thanks for stopping by! I'll be following to catch up on your latest wardrobe challenge!

Maria xx
www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

eMxSweet said...

Amazing photo! I wish there is some way how to protect this beautiful animals! But reall protection!