Thursday, January 19, 2012

Emerald City


Jeans: Gap, Tee: Caslon, Shawl: Banana Republic, Belt: H&M, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Watch: Nixon, Earrings: F21, Ring: F21

Do you own a pair of Mom jeans? Yeah, I'm talking high-waisted, show-off-your-entire-booty jeans. Bust them out. Because guess what? Curves are in and your booty is asking for it. It's missed being hidden by those long sweaters. Embrace it and love it. And if you start to feel self-conscious about your booty being in the limelight all day, just untuck your shirt. Boom!

13 comments:

Monse Fuentes said...

i love the simplicity of the outfit!




elblogdemonsee
elblogdemonsee
elblogdemonsee

Harley said...

love it!

Shaylynn;) said...

I love the WHOLE dang thing.

melissamevans said...

Loving this outfit! :)

vintage process said...

Nice!

vintage process said...

Nice!

Girlie Blogger said...

I had no idea mom jeans are back. I'll break out mine this minute :O)

www.thegirlieblog.com

Frannie Pantz said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE high waisted jeans! These are perfect on you and I love the sweater as well! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!

WearAbouts said...

you have a great blog!!! thanks for your comment on mine :) i follow you now via gfc!!! follow back? :D
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
CHICTOPIA

Linda said...

Haha, yes! Love those jeans!
Way to show it off girl :b Lol
You look fantastic, and that sweater is perfect. :)
Following!

http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

Faith said...

That's awesome. You look great in those jeans! I really love that cardigan too!

Unpretentious Teacher said...

I think I needed to here your message today. Cuz I saw my butt in the mirror today and was a little critical. :)

Kayla @ Freckles in April said...

I kind of want a pair of mom jeans. I don't know if my bum would look as fantastic as yours, though. You rock them!

Kayla
Freckles in April