Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cranberry Spice and Everything Nice



Jeans: Silence + Noise, T-Shirt: Target, Jacket: Sashimi, Shoes: Mossimo for Target, Scarf: handmade by me, Belt: H&M, Sunglasses: BP

If you can't tell already, I love scarves. They are such a great way to add personality to an outfit and they keep you incredibly warm! Since I hate being cold, I often have one nearby. And the boots? My husband calls them my Peter Pan boots. What do you think?

To read about my wardrobe challenge, click here.

7 comments:

Ria :) said...

love the colour of ur jacket, your blog is so lovely by the ways, i will be visiting again very soon :)

http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
xxx

Kultur und Stil said...

ah a great outfit! i love color combinations - it looks perfect!
xxx Anita

Redheaded Daybook said...

loving that wine color top!
thanks for stopping by my blog girly.
totally checking out your wardrobe challenge :)

Danielle Barbe said...

this color is perfect for you!

Carrie said...

Cute! I also love scarves and your shoes are adorable =)
Style in the City

Girlie Blogger said...

I like scarves too. They are cute accessories and really do keep you warm.

I also like your beige jacket. Very form fitting.

www.thegirlieblog.com

young dumb love said...

love this outfit, esp those shoes! thanks for visiting my blog :) it brought me to your fabulous blog!
-london camille