Friday, January 27, 2012

Blowing Hearts



Pants: Fire Jeans, Shirt: Katwalk, Blazer: Loft, Shoes: Banana Republic, Belt: H&M, Watch: Nixon, Sunglasses: Jee Vice, Necklaces: Stauer & purchased from a young girl in Petra

In the advertising industry, there are two reasons you dress up for work: 1. if you're on a job interview, 2. if your client is in the office. This was my client outfit on Wednesday. I also think it would make a great outfit for Valentine's Day. Subtle hints of pink and red. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

To read more about my wardrobe challenge, click here.

9 comments:

april@gingerbread said...

swoon....

That's My Mama said...

I love it all...especially the blazer :)

Monse Fuentes said...

you look fantastic!



GIVEAWAY HERE
NEW OUTFIT POST HERE

Erin said...

Love this look on you :) Very classic.

Shaylynn... Red Lipstick and Melodies said...

So cute.

Linda said...

Love the soft hint of pink, and your bold red necklace is perfect! <3

http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

Skinny Moonstick said...

I really like this look- the white jacket looks very romantic yet chic! And the skinny pants give a nice classy feel to the look too :)
Have a beautiful day!
Good luck!

skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

Katie Q. said...

I like the little hints of pink and red and the jacket is so lovely and classy. You're really good at the little details, I love the flash of the metallic belt.

You always look so happy and energetic in your pictures, I love it! ^_^

ayley said...

your bangs ROCK